Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Trying to decide

I need to order more business cards. I don't really like the photo that much that is currently on my cards, so Helen Peppe came this spring and took a bunch more.


I think this one makes Spur look too goofy -

This one is nice, but Spur's face is so shadowed. She said she can lighten any in photoshop. -

Another nice one, OK -

I kind of like this one. Relaxed smiles on both of us -

Kind of like the kissing one! But it doesn't show how freakin' adorable he is -
This one has a goofy smile on em and Spur's face would have to be lightened, I think - There are some more with me, Jewel and all the dogs, but remember a business card is tiny, so the ones with me and all the animals will look really tiny, so I am thinking a close up of me and Spur.

2 comments: