Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I know how to stay warm

I have that figured out. I have a whole closet of nice clothes and gear to keep me warm. It's just not an issue for me, bring on the cold and I can handle it. The dogs? MY dogs? The Pin Heads? They get cold. I can help them get warm with the woodstove or heater, though, and they are pretty content.

Staying cool? I haven't figured that one out, yet. We do have A/C upstairs in the office, but Rich rarely uses it. Renae doesn't like using it, always saying she's fine, it's not that bad. HUH? It's like 95 degrees up there, how the heck can she be "fine"????

I sometimes turn it on and just hibernate up there with a book or watching TV. I just can't DEAL with this heat. I hate it, it makes me grumpy and slow, sweaty and unproductive. I was in much better shape last year. Yes, it rained endlessly at times, but I could still get stuff done. I could still clean my house, wash windows, tidy up, do my computer stuff and scheduling and bills and promotion. I could go jogging, work the dogs between rain showers, I could still DEAL with life and I got things done and was in great shape.

This weather, I simply can not deal.......... with anything.......... I can't do chores, I can't work the dogs, I can't jog, I can barely sit here and do computer stuff with a fan on me. I just "melt".........into a pile of gross, sweaty, sunscreen, dog/cat/horse hair, dust, dirt, bug spray blob. It makes me feel like crap. And just in case you didn't totally understand me....

I HATE THIS FUCKING WEATHER!!!! >:/

No comments:

Post a Comment