Sunday, August 9, 2009

Did I mention we share? Did I say we like to share?

I think I did. Well, that is wrong! We do not like to share at all!! I don't know why I ever said that. Sharing means everyone can have a little of something. I have decided that I don't want my share of the deer flies. Someone else can have my share. And Precious has decided she really doesn't want her share. Notice the HUGE swelling on her belly? Deer fly bite!!!Precious gives up her share to the next person/dog/deer/horse. Whoever, she isn't picky, so long as she doesn't get her share. The dogs don't want their share, I don't want my share, the horses don't want their share. NO SHARING ANY MORE!!! I certainly don't want my share if it means I get a welt THAT big on MY belly!




And then we have to share the pond world with this lovely creature -Hmmm, it decided it didn't want to share the pond world amd as soon as Colby hit the pond's edge hunting for her own share of frogs, it took flight. Neither did all the bull frogs want to share the pond world, which normally pepper the pond, floating on the icky, mucky algae, blowing out their necks and making that strange sound when they saw that creature hovering along the water's edge. Ever tried to do that? Make a frog sound by blowing out your neck? I don't think it's possible. Maybe someone can do that? I have tried to capture the floating frogs each morning, but the last two mornings my camera batteries died. I changed them the first day and swapped with my old camera, but the next day those batteries died. Now the heron is here and the frogs are in hiding. But, I will share my frog pond world with this lovely heron! That's a share I will take!

No comments:

Post a Comment