Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Need a little brightness and color??

I sure do!! I searched through my photos and found some........


Love the Rosa rugosas!!! -


And this LOVELY huge zinnia...... One of our silly trumpet flowers that moves around our garden. It was given to us by Highland Ave. greenhouses one year and it just continues every year, but never in the same place!!! -
While I was going through my photos I found this old one. The Husky is our Sasha. The first dog Rich and I had together. A dog I sent home to him when I was doing my internship at the Animal Medical Center in NYC. She lived to be 15!! An awesome dog!!! Then from left to right.....Bear, Abby, Sasha, Molly and Sara. Sasha ruled that pack!! She ruled any pack she entered and there was never any question or challenge. She had that way about her. She was a great dog! We worked on a farm during that time period. For 15 years!!! At times we had up to eight dogs with us all day. Mine, some of the other farm worker's dogs, and all the family dogs. The rest of the family would drop off their dogs for care during the work day with me and the pack, tending the farm. The only dog that actually lived there was Molly, the lab.

No comments:

Post a Comment