Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hello Mr. Fox!

I know, I know, they "carry diseases" and "kill cats" and are supposed to be unwanted vermin? Really? I guess. I find them appealing. They stink, yes, they REALLY stink. But, they are so cute and furry and adorable!! I saw this one today while out doing my mid-day dog walks. I was in Oakhurst, heading to Jake, the Spinone's house. I had just walked Gritty, the golden. I just happened to have my flip video handy. I have been bringing it lately in hopes of capturing one of our "puppy parties" in Oakhurst. See, there is a new kid on the block. Dylan, the collie puppy! And sometimes everyone happens to be out walking at the same time and we all make a fuss over Dylan. He's cool. Cool as a collie should be, cool! He has many friends. Oakhurst is dog-central, it seems. Some days we see so many dogs. It's one of my favorite neighborhoods to walk. It's dog friendly, that's for sure!

Anyway, on my way to Jake's and I spot this fella. Just trotting along, minding his own business. No concern about me, right on his tail in my BAT - big ass truck. Nope, not at all concerned. Like not at all concerned enough to stop and hunt for a mouse or something, with me right there video in hand talking to him, truck running, it was strange!! I just stuck my flip out my window and got the whole thing.

Then he headed off on his merry way, crossing in front of my truck, so I couldn't continue with my video. Wish I could have because the bold little guy goes over to Posh's yard and pees on one of her soccer ball!!! Seriously, I saw it with my own two eyes!! Posh never even saw him, she was sunbathing in the back of her car, hatch up so she was comfy and snoozing in the sun. Posh is an Old English Sheepdog, who might not have liked Mr. Fox peeing on her soccer ball! Posh REALLY likes her soccer balls. She might not like this one now. :O

This is the cutest one.......

1 comment:

  1. How cute! I have to admit though, my brain goes straight to "yikes!" On Long Island (Maine), they have long had a fox "outbreak." I wonder if fox can mix-breed with dog?

    ReplyDelete