Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Found photos!!

Remember last week I said Precious was hiding in the shade of the winter bare honeysuckle? Found it! -And remember my new sunglasses I said made me look like a bug and everyone else said were "in fashion"? Found it -
I DO look like a freakin' BUG! However, I love these glasses. They cover so much of my eyes that they don't allow any sun light in from above like my other ones did. THAT is really awesome. My other ones were basically useless unless I wore a ball cap. Which I love wearing, BUT in the middle of winter, no, I wear a fleece hat! And they allowed way too much light in from above. These BUG glasses? No light comes in, then snug up and cover so much of my eyes. But I think I look like a bug. What do I know, they are "in fashion" and that makes me cool, right? Sure. Let's just go with it - k? I am a cool bug!

This morning I got these photos of my dogs being stir crazy. The rain the last few days has them all cooped up and wanting to explode. Poor Colby has to put up with Spur's antics. She actually seems to enjoy it most of the time, but I do have to put a stop to it on occasion.
Roscoe? He plays by himself. With the leopard slipper toy. Give him a pole and he might even do a pole dance for us!
I also took these photos of the yard turning green in record speed this morning!!! You can almost HEAR the grass growing! The worm poo is everywhere, the robins feasting, it is definitely spring time and soon enough the lawn will need to be mowed. I like mowing, but I also like the winter off from mowing. I like the woodstove, watching movies and reading books. Watching the grass grow is sweet, but I do like some parts of winter. The dogs? They like the woodstove, but they sure like green grass and warm days and nights MUCH better. I am not sure I would like living where the seasons are all the same. I like the changes.........

No comments:

Post a Comment