Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tomorrow's post today?

I just feel like I won't have time for a post tomorrow. And today was SO nice I just HAD to get some shots of a pretty little horse named Jewel, sunbathing on the warm ground! I know I got one of Precious, who with her CRAZY Morgan winter coat still thick as can be, she was hiding in the weak shade of the honeysuckle tree, but damn I can't find it. Damn YOU Picassa photo program!!!!! Not my friend!! >:/
It didn't provide her much shade, but enough, I guess. Jewel never grows such a thick coat and LOVES her spring time mid-day sun naps!Notice the lower lip drooping as she snoozes..............

These were taken this morning on our morning farm walk, before it warmed up.


Colby - she looks so athletic and able, even though her eyes are squinting, she seems to see just fine in most light outside. Her blindness is really just a night time thing or going from light to dark, like when coming inside or entering the darkness of the barn after a bright sunny walk. She knows her way and manages. Outside, free running she seems to do quite well still...........so athletic..........

Roscoe - he looks like such a DORK! I have to say I don't ever use the word "athletic" when describing Roscoe...........


OK, so can I tell you how much I love the longer daylight?


However...........I gotta say it messes me up for a while! Next thing I know it is WAY later in the day then I had planned and I end up seemingly far behind on my plans for the day. I mean, really, it's nearly 6:30 and I am JUST coming inside. Now I have to shower, make dinner, plan tomorrow's schedule, and yet it is STILL light out and maybe I will just take the dogs out for another walk and who knows when dinner will be and I'll probably have to shower and go to bed with a wet head!


But, can I tell you how much I love the longer daylight?

No comments:

Post a Comment