Friday, April 2, 2010

Busy!!

We have visitors! Douce and Stella are here while their mom is at a conference. She broke her toe two weeks ago, so, along with all the rain we had these two haven't had a decent walk in a while. We took them on a farm walk yesterday morning. They were tired puppers.......
I didn't wake Douce, even though I was right there adjusting my camera, clicking open the flash - he was ZONKED.........

Their home is sedate. Mine? Not so much! I would hardly call our house sedate, except maybe after 9:00 PM. It's busy around here! These two sleep well at night here!! :D

Douce even got to do agility with me at class last night. He ROCKED!! He gets really pumped!! Fun, fast little dog! Not much into collecting, his long body doesn't like to bend, but he LOVES to run agility!

Roscoe and Spur each have one standard run at the CPE trial this afternoon. What was I thinking?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, they need haircuts. Maybe I will toss them in the tub right now. They look sooo tired! Thanks for wearing them out--they needed it!!

    ReplyDelete