Wednesday, March 10, 2010

BAM! turned 8 yesterday!!

Cindy and I had a great birthday farm walk with BAM!. We spotted some idiot poodle people in the distance (I don't say that lightly, I have HAD it the idiot poodle people on the farm - they let their dog shit huge shit's and don't pick it up!!! It is PRIVATE property!!!!), so we had to stay close to my place, but the fields are clear, so he got to run and run and we got to watch his awesome ability. This dog is the prettiest red head! He has such incredible athletic ability. Absolutely fantastic to watch move. I wish I had brought my camera, but I forgot it, darnit. So this is from last winter.... I know I have more BAM! photos somewhere, but ever since I started using picassa I seem unable to find photos. It seems SO poorly organized and makes me nuts sometimes searching and not finding them! Probably my stoooooooooooooooooopidity, seeing that I am sooooooooooooooooo not good with data entry. You think?

No comments:

Post a Comment