Friday, March 26, 2010

Nice day yesterday, today......not so much.

It was a lovely spring day! Look how green the grass is getting!!! Better start up the mower! :O Spur had a wonderful time with his ball tug that I only give him on occasion. He whacks himself with that ball, which I just can't understand! The weenie dog melts into a pile of papillon mush at the sound of a jump bar knocking down, yet he can whack himself in the head with a big, hard rubber ball????







My friend and her little dog, Buzz, came over for a walk. Buzz is the cutest short legged Jack Russell. He's just a funny little guy!

Jewel had spring fever and was FLYING around the paddock. Why is it when I get a nice photo of her the manure pile is always in the back ground? Ewwwwww! Oh well, it is a nice pile, actually. Can't wait to spread it around the gardens this year! Some of it is a couple years old and well composted. Good stuff!


2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Just found your site on a storm-threatening but sunny, blustery day in south eastern France. My translating business is going nowhere at the moment and I was looking for help pricing animal visits for absent folks as a friend has asked to look out for two dogs next week and said "there is oone round here offering that service. Bling! Idea!! Of course, no fee to friends but I might just be able to do it for a fee for others.
    I love your pix, the fine horses and the cheerful dogs. Thanks for that pleasure and very best wishes,
    Angela Sheard (British ex-pat)Rhône Alpes region, France.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Angela. Why no fees for friends!? Friends need the service, too, so charge. Or do a swap/barter. I pay my friends for agility instruction or for fixing my plumbing, so I would charge them for pet care. Charge, silly, you are worth it. Get yourself some insurance, though, unless France isn't like the US with liability?

    ReplyDelete