Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I just get so pissed!!

Everyone told me Picassa was THE best photo program to work with. Easy, easy, easy for anyone to use. HUH???? I guess I am not anyone. I am someone. And this someone can't figure out Picassa. I am SO frustrated with it that I may dump it all and find another program. Anyone have an easier one they suggest? Wait! It was upon suggestion that I used Picassa, so maybe I shouldn't take any suggestions.

What I should probably do is FIGURE OUT WHY I CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT!!!!!

I load photo, by "importing". Then I open my Picassa program and can't FIND THEM! I need to be able to find them!!!! I can open my computer files and find them, but I can not find the files in the Picassa program that I JUST IMPORTED THEM TO!!!
WTF!!!! >:/

The photos I wanted to show were from the other night after one of our major down pours. The light on the marsh grass in front of our house was kind of eerie and had a very cool golden glow. Rich said it would not show in the photos. It really doesn't, but this is the photo.........This one shows it a little better. Maybe I had to take it through the window to show the golden glow?
This was taken this morning. (I KNOW, it's sideways! Remember that thing I said about Picassa???? I can't FIND IT TO ADJUST IT!!!!! Damnit!!!!). The SUN is out this morning and of course there is a golden glow. Can you find the Pin Head snuggled on the flurry bed on the chair that is only for the dogs?.........
He's just waiting for me to stop typing on the computer and head out for our walk.......in the SUN!!!
OH, and today I get to try out my new sunglasses. They are HUGE and I look like a bug, but my last ones allowed SO much light to come in from above that they were really useless unless I wore a ball cap. These cover even my eyebrows and allow hardly ANY light in. I do look like a bug, but the people at my eye docs all said these were in fashion anyway, so not to worry. Fashion? ME, in fashion??? Bwaaaaaaaaa.............I'll get a photo if I can EVER FIGURE OUT MY PICASSA AGAIN!!! I have done it before, so whatever I am doing now is wrong, I guess. DAMN, I can be SO computer illiterate!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment