Saturday, January 16, 2010

What is normal? The Blunt Bitch Monologues.

Can life get back to normal? I feel so on edge since everything that is happening in Haiti keeps clogging my brain. Just not right, you know? Like kind of irritated, blurting out things that may be true, but in my normal "Honest Amy" best way possible..........more like Blunt Bitch, but whatever. Told a woman today her dog could lose 20lbs. WHAT??? OK, so the dog needs to drop some breed ring extra, but TWENTY POUNDS? She kind of looked at me like I was that Blunt Bitch and said "goodness he would then be under breed standard". Blunt Bitch said something like..........Yeah, well breed people think my dogs are emaciated..........to which the poor lady just told me to have a nice day. Nice day? Like a normal day? Rich is home and life is "normal" again, right? But people are still being found under the rubble in Haiti. It isn't a NORMAL DAY! They just found a baby next to a dead person. The news told me you could go three days without water. How did the baby make it?

Did I tell the lady with the fat dog to have a nice day, too? No, Blunt Bitch just got blunter. Is blunter a word? Yes, it is. I looked it up. And what popped up before I could type in blunter? How to donate to Haiti relief. That's cool!

Blunt Bitch. That has a nice ring to it. My friend Cin told me to take a deep breath and say a two syllable dog name before blurting out Blunt Bitch monologues when someone asks my opinion. Well, actually she didn't use those EXACT words, but I like how that sounds. Blunt Bitch Monologues could be the name of a book or a movie, dontcha think?

I have been practicing my two syllable dog name when someone asks me a question. It's hard. I had to change my dog name. I was using The Spurminator, but that just didn't work well. I changed it to a two syllable human name. Mike Mahan. That's my mom's boyfriend's name. Mike is THE nicest person. Like, the kind of person you all want to be. NICE! He always says some two syllable word before blurting out blunt bitch monologues and the result is he NEVER blurts out blunt bitch monologues. So, try it. Ask my opinion. See if I hesitate and say to myself "Mike Mahan" before I answer. Before I blurt out my blunt bitch monologue. Perhaps I won't blurt anything out. If I can truly channel Mike I will say something nice or just go "hmmmmmmm", which is often what Mike does. He just goes........"hmmmmmmmm". Beside when someone asks your opinion would they rather hear a blunt bitch monologue or "hmmmmmmmmmmm". You tell me.

Here I am - Blunt Bitch trying to figure out my camera's self timer. How weird is that??? -

Another attempt.......geez, I can't quite get it figured out..........

I'll end this post with some awesome dog photos. The best my crappy camera can do,. Here is Spur having a GREAT time playing Frisbee in the snow!!

LOVE that tail!!!

And here is Roscoe deciding he is a tugging fool last night, that after nearly two hours at Old Orchard Beach running with the pack.

Roscoe - doesn't tug. I mean, tugging is just not his game. It's almost like it is too much for his troubled mind to handle? Last night he decides he can handle it. And he handles it, alright. With the Jolly Ball!!! Go figure........

No comments:

Post a Comment