Friday, January 8, 2010

Love digital!!

I mean, without digital I don't think I would get "Alien Dog", would I? -That is Colby speaking to me to "activate" her Special!! It's been over a week now and the Special is STILL Special!

Spur is doing his best appeasing move........belly exposed, ears back, squinty eyes, tongue flicks. Colby standing firm, over her Special!!**OH MY! How weird is THAT photo? She looks like an ENORMOUS dog. Like not even doberman size, but Great Dane? Is that just me, wishing I had more to eat and feeling slightly hypoglycemic so things look distorted?? Do I ever get hypoglycemic? Probably not since I eat like 10 times/day and this house has more candy and chocolate than Len Libby's display cases at the moment. But, you know, maybe it's just me? GOOD LORDIE, Muffin Heads, that looks like a HUGE dog!! Colby - all 12lbs and 13.38 inches of her?????
The Special has lost some power, I must say. It is no longer coming to bed with us and I don't have to remove it from her mouth so she can go out to potty. So, leaving it out is working........ SOME.

What's Roscoe to do when the others are obsessing about the Special? Nuthin'. Sun bathe - Lick himself -
He looks so innocent. ?????

No comments:

Post a Comment