Monday, January 18, 2010

Hello old friend called Scary Teeter!

Remember us? Me and Spur? Yes, you do. You remember us WELL, it seems. Spur seems to be back wringing his little paussie paws lately. I am not sure what got him, but he's all Mr. Scaredy Cat again. Sucks. Sucks BIG time, sucks. I need a plan. Not sure, yet what it will be, but I need to think about soft, pink furry things and take a deep breath and regroup. Roscoe? No visit from the Scary Teeter. He's ON FIRE!

I never made it to the obedience show-n-go so I could work through some of Spur's teeter issue and in general melt down. Did lots of ball throwing, playing, visiting, just generally trying to make it easy for him. I need a plan. Although, as plans go they never go as planned, right? But, I need to back off with him and get back to some basic, easy, comfortable training stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment