Monday, January 25, 2010

Facebook!

My butt is sore, my arms ache, my eyes are blurry. I really, really do hate computers. No I don't, I love them, really. How easy my live would be without them? Um, actually maybe they would be really easy without them. I mean, I couldn't spend HOURS sitting at my desk making Facebook pages and linking to my website and putting links and stuff on my website and, it just makes my head spin and I feel like it's about to explode!!


Since it is POURING rain, my windows are leaking, Roscoe is sitting in my lap shaking - he worries when it's windy - it seemed like a good day to get updated on this stuff. I did a newsletter yesterday. I should feel really good about all I have done to help promote my business and keep myself afloat. Do I? Do I feel good? Do I feel like I did yesterday after running crazy agility, then a long farm walk with the dogs on the snowmobile path without snowshoes, that good? I felt GOOD yesterday! My head felt clear, my legs ached just the right amount, the dogs were happy and tired and snuggled by the woodstove....good like that. Do I feel good like that today? Um, NO! My ass hurts, my eyes are blurry, my head aches, Roscoe's shaking in my lap. No I don't feel good. But, I should because I did all this stuff, right? ACK!!!! Maybe if I go eat something I'll feel better. Eating usually does that.


So, please........join me on Facebook!!! Please!! I don't want to be that person who has NO fans, and no one reads their blog or buys their roses or coffee from the rented vendor on the street corner. I want to have lots of FANS. Maybe I need to be famous to have lots of fans? Prolly......that's what my niece would say......prolly.........

No comments:

Post a Comment