Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Ask DrYin.com

COOL website, Muffin Heads!! Check it out!! I found this really awesome video on there.



I am having so much fun with my little Leta, feral kitty. She is SUCH a hoot!! Easy as pie to clicker train. I hope to have her working for me pretty well soon, but I haven't had a lot of spare time, lately. Something people simply do not understand - Cats ARE trainable!! The girl in this video was an undergrad student and training her cat was her animal science project. How cool is THAT????

OK, are you wondering why I call you "Muffin Heads"? NO! You just accepted that name? The thing is, there is a story. When I first got Roscoe I worked on a farm where in the summer there were extra boys helping out. They thought Roscoe was a hoot and kind of "light in the loafers". They called him "The Muffin Man", after Darrell Martini, the Cosmic Muffin, or The Muffin Man. Remember him? From WBLM and Boston radio fame? Is Darrell Martini still around? With his bleach blond, spikey hair and crazy bangles and jewels. No idea.

So, you guys reading this blog are Muffin Heads. Like Dead Heads? Get it?

Muffin Heads, keep reading. Maybe some day I will have something of REAL value to write about. You never know.

????

Some day???...............

No comments:

Post a Comment