Thursday, June 30, 2011

I can see myself with a staffy some day!

This is Stan!Ebony's Wicked Sharp Tool. Stanley, for short. Great name, A?
He has a small wee wee for a bruiser of a dog. We LOFF Stan, the Man!! He was visiting at the agility show last weekend. He used to do agility. He was a top Staffordshire Bull Terrier in the country at agility. Now he does tricks. He has a back issue. He is a COOL dog! So friendly and funny. And powerful. His sisters now do agility. Eddie and Halle. I didn't get photos of them.

I love that you can feel their warmth through their thin coats. I love their huge smiles. I love their powerful bodies. I could see myself with a staffy some day. His sister Eddie is a top staffy in agility right now. In the country!!! Halle is just starting her career. These are our fellow students in Wednesday night class.

No comments:

Post a Comment