Thursday, April 15, 2010

Running contacts, could we be on to something?

I dunno, but he is looking better. Does anyone know how to put youtube videos in slow motion? I probably have to edit it before putting on youtube? How, damn it, how????

These look to be 2 1/2 - 3 second dog walks? Not too bad! What was Dylan the rat terrier's, like 1.3 seconds or something unworldly like that? And 7 out of 8 are really good hits! THAT'S AWESOME!



There are 8 new videos of his contacts. One it looks like a miss, but I THINK perhaps just front toes hit? Definitely a miss on the hit-it board. Sound is down so I can't hear the beep on youtube, but when I watch on my little flip I can hear the beep. I think we are getting there. It has been slow and long and hard work. He isn't this fast on a strange dog walk, so now I need to do dog walk parties!!! Oi! I do think he will get faster and faster on strange dog walks, but it is going to take a lot of time and experience. My legs are feeling it, that's for sure. Ran 18 dog walks the other day!! Over several sessions, but STILL, some sore muscles!

Here is the link to the others -
http://www.youtube.com/user/roscoespur

No comments:

Post a Comment