Friday, April 9, 2010

Ooooooh, my favorite agility person has a new website!!!!

http://silvia.trkman.net/lolabu/

Way to go Silvia!!! It is, after all, her fault I am committed to Spur's running contacts!

I need to get some new videos. We have a bit more speed now than what you see in this video taken about a month ago. I am pretty happy with things so far, though. I wish we had more speed, but until he fully understands his job, even at full speed, I have to settle for the little increases we are getting. Any time I try for more speed I get an increase in launches. He does understand the hit-it board, I do believe, finally. He knows his job. Phew!



We have the BARK trial coming up next weekend, two days. I am excited, I feel like he is ready for trialing. Before I felt like it was more just practice, just experience, now I kind of feel like he is ready! It's a good feeling! I am seeing more and more confidence, more speed, less time looking like a wilted flower when he knocks a bar. He knocked one last night and recovered quite well!

I now have my teeter in my yard and he does it every day just before our walks. He runs to it now, it's that rewarding! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment