Friday, April 23, 2010

ACK, I need a break from my regularly scheduled program!

OK, well maybe it isn't exactly regular, now is it??? School vacation week and my schedule is anything but regular. BUSY as a one armed paper hanger. Although, does that really make sense? I can't think a one armed paper hanger is any busier, they just have a tougher job, right? My work this week isn't any tougher, just busier. FULL days of walking dogs, scooping litter, visiting kitties. Making hay while the sun shines!! I'll try to get back to more regular posts. Today is NUTS, tomorrow a little easier and Sunday just ONE visit!!! Sunday? My house will get some cleaning. My gardens some digging. My fence some repair. I am a bit behind on that stuff right now. Sigh........

So, to hold you until then, here is a compilation of Miss Sophia, bichon with wings, doing her three agility runs at the BARK trial last weekend. Hahahahaha, LAST run she qualified. I guess Kirby needs to completely wear her out over three days of dog show to handle her, LOL!! That little white fluff ball can ROCKET, man!!!! RUN, KIRBY, RUN!!!! This was her first trial ever and she only entered jumpers to keep it easy for her. I think they did AWESOME!! How many bichons do you see doing agility? And doing it THIS well? Um, none!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment