Monday, April 26, 2010

Walked the dogs, cleaned up the garden, rode my silly horse, walked the dogs, mowed the lawn, vacuumed the office and THEN made a list!

And the dumbest thing? I couldn't check anything OFF the list! I remember the day on Facebook my friend said she washed windows, then went riding. And I had gone riding and THEN washed windows.

Perhaps I should take the plank off the rock wall? I am not using it at the moment and it does kind of ruin the look, don't you think? Or is a yellow and blue painted plank considered garden ornament? Adding "texture" and depth? Nah, it needs to be put away. I used my whole compost bin on these perenials. The moles had removed so much soil during their excavation last winter. They had not been in this garden before and that makes me unhappy. Between them and then Colby who excavates trying to kill them, I lost a lot of soil!!! Veggie garden will have to settle with manure/compost. See it in the background? Freshly turned and scooped up and ready access. Some of it is nicely "seasoned" at the back.


Hmmm, the bare areas should be filled with beautiful tulips! Damn moles!!! >:/


Still can't find my third rusty lizard!! I think it got swallowed by the rocks.
:(




1 comment:

  1. Sounds like the perfect day!! I think I'll go do some weaves, clean the cabin, write, water the seedlings and THEN make a list!

    ReplyDelete