Monday, January 30, 2012

Too cold for the Pin Heads? Not so sure and now I feel bad.

There was a pretty stiff wind, like 20 mph, so I decided to leave the Pin Heads home. Hmmm........it was out of the north, so maybe they would have been fine? Now I feel bad. Well, we had a GREAT time and since they are calling for crappy, snowy, rainy weather the rest of the week we lingered for nearly two hours. I am sorry Pin Heads, you probably would have been OK.

Beach debris......


A strange rock?......

Just rocks. I thought they looked cool with the long winter shadows.....

We found an beached lobster trap and made the dogs pose on it......Spur wasn't impressed.....or maybe he barfed up a cookie?


"Sure, we'll pose pretty!!".....


"NOT FUNNY".....

Finally swallowed that cookie.....

Is this my good side?.........


Funny, his nose looks crooked? And he has no neck. OK, so he doesn't have much neck, but it isn't THAT short and his back isn't THAT long. And what's with the toes on his right foot? Inverted!! Funny photos.
Yeah, funny photos alright!!! LOL!.........I am pretty sure this is Spur's Happy Face. Yep, pretty sure about that.......Shih Tzu's rarely pant in the winter, so they always look so serious.......Spur's serious look......Huh, just noticed he is balancing on this log.............Happy.........It was a happy day at the beach!!! Sorry Pin Heads. I really am.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, but when you caption the Shih Tzus in the lobster pot "NOT FUNNY," it's funny.

    ReplyDelete