Monday, October 19, 2009

Spidie-Man? And the launch of my website, YIKES!

Poor Roscoe. My friend Cindy says that should cause him enough anxiety! Yeah, he looks pretty miserable, however,............. he couldn't WAIT to be the only one trying on costumes and posing for me! Charlee Bears all the way! Roscoe says......"Show me the money".........and he will dress up as a Spider! Spur and Colby were whining and barking outside the door wanting their turn to dress up. Besides, Roscoe puts me through enough hell, he can take 10 minutes to dress up as a spider!!! Roscoe has entered the Fetch Howlaween costume contest every year. Kathy Palmer at Fetch is a good person and I like to help promote her business. Fetch is such a cool store!

Now you tell me, which one should I submit?...........


So, yesterday I launched my website. www.amysanimalcare.com NO critiques, thank you very much, it is still work in progress. I can't figure out how to get it to change pages without opening a NEW page and that is making me NUTS!! The contact page opens just fine, but all the other pages end up with a new page. Rich said he would help me later. My computer is such a dinosaur and SO PAINFULLY, DREADFULLY, TORTUROUSLY slow it takes me FOREVER to do anything with the website, so I am kind of proud I got done what I got done and frustrated that I can't figure it out better. I think Rich is hesitating helping me because he knows my limited patience with this sort of thing. I am trying to be chipper, really I am. It will be tweaked and tweaked some more. Kind of like Cindy setting up our agility classes..........adjusting the course, and adjusting and adjusting and ADJUSTING. OCD? Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment