Monday, October 26, 2009

MACH Colby!!!

We FINALLY did it!! Colby is a Champion Agility dog! She got her Master Agility Championship with the AKC yesterday! Goodness, that seemed to take us forever. It didn't help that this past summer many of her trials were in 2" of rain. So..........she is Nevah Gonna Be a Nevah Gonna Be a MACH Dog again! She is MACH Colby now and forever! Good little girlie! I am VERY proud. She is the 15th MinPin to ever get that. My friend was there yesterday who has the first MinPin to ever get a MACH, so that was really nice. I love her purple and green ribbon. Tradition is when you get your MACH, you grab the last jump bar and do a victory lap. That felt so strange, but Colby LOVED it and ran around the ring, zooming into a tunnel and running out with me! Fun!! I forgot to thank and hug the judge, also a tradition, but she came up to me as I was leaving the ring and didn't let me get away. I apologized. DOI! It was so much pressure, all eyes on us, it's just a strange thing, really. I mean, it was just another agility run. :D

She got raw steak when we got home! And a pearl bling necklace! (Thanks Lisa and Donna!!)

MACH Colby, forever! Love that little girlie!! The best partner anyone could ask for! My little Champion!

No comments:

Post a Comment