Friday, October 30, 2009

Last class??? Waaaaaaaaa.........

Our last outdoor agility class was yesterday. It was actually Wednesday, but with the rain we moved it to yesterday. VERY nice day for it and we had a little celebration for Colby's MACH. Cindy, my instructor and good friend, made a cake!! And this was SOME cake!!! I was SO touched!! It has black frosting and brown cake. Colby's colors! Well, she is considered black and "rust", but still it was MinPin colors! AND............here's the MOST cool part..........she made the two courses we ran to get the MACH on Sunday in frosting on the cake!!! She has them numbered and everything, exactly as they were!!! Oh...........MY............GOD.................. It is/was just the coolest thing! And what's funny, everyone ate all around the courses and not until there was no more cake to take except the courses did those get eaten. Since yesterday was a make up and we started our Rally Obedience winter classes last night I brought the cake to Rally class, so most of it was eaten last night. Dog people like cake! So, there is not much cake left!

It was fun at agility class with all the novice folks there asking..... "what's a MACH?". LOL!! I remember those days. I remember the first MACH I ever saw anyone get. It was like..........HUH.........what's the big hubbub about? Everyone was running ringside to clap and cheer the victory lap. I had to ask what for, back then. And I remember having the whole MACH thing explained and what it takes to get a MACH and thinking.........oh well, that's out of MY reach. Hmmm, guess not!! :D Good little MACH Colby Carlson! Who knew? Well, I do now. She did it, we did it, the party and celebration continues. It's such a big deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment