Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The seasons change quickly, and I found a funny!!

The sunflowers hang in there and produce seeds for the goldfinches, who took off when I came close with my camera, darnit! But, notice the grass??? I had to mow yesterday! I enjoy mowing, but this time of year I am kind of done with that. It's so 09 and we are moving ahead to 2010. Time to wash windows, bring in the wood, put away my shorts and haul out my sweaters. No MORE MOWING! Will it have to be 20-10? I mean, just saying 10 doesn't sound right. It sounds right to say 09, but the year 10? Just ain't right. It will be 20-10. Certainly 0-10 doesn't work like 09.
The frost quickly killed my beautiful impatiens. They are just too tender.

As I was organizing my photos this morning I found this one. It just cracks me up! Like, Spur and I totally got the joke, but the Pin Heads, well, they were not amused. They just didn't get it, did they? Colby looks like she is saying........"If you tell that stupid joke one more time I will barf!!".........and Roscoe................"You know, it is just not funny, let me go or I will BITE YOU!!!". But, Spur and I saw the humor in it, or so it seems!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment