Friday, October 23, 2009

OK, I did it, it's done, for now

www.amysanimalcare.com

Your comments and critiques are welcome. Remember, though, that this is the most basic program. I have very little I can change or make better. I really don't like the photo page, but I will keep working on that. There is no way to load a bunch of photos without using that strange scroll pattern. It's all they offer.

I don't know if I will make any kind of announcement about it. Still wondering about that. You know, there are folks who do that, like public service announcements in small, gossip papers. Good grief that seems so........um..........arrogant? Probably just good business sense, but when ever I read such things I am all like.............Oh, lah-dee-dah for you! Although, I then do go check it out.

I will be swapping the photos around. I can't decide which ones are best. I love the one of m and Kojak, the pit bull out walking that I put on the front page. He is one of my FAVORITE dogs, the best dog EVAH............and I love his happy smile! He's a "snowbird" and gone to Florida and I miss him terribly.

No comments:

Post a Comment