Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sequential images! I figured it out!

I had to read the directions and use trial and error, but computer idiot I am actually figured it out! Rich let me have his camera since he rarely uses it. Mine is so basic and old and the quality of the images is really poor. Very little zoom, no timer, basic, basic. His is the same type, but with much more quality........probably quality isn't the right word, some computer word for that like mega-resolution or something......... and features. Farther zoom, timer, those would all be called features, right? I sat and read the directions, then tried a few sequential shots of Spur. I am looking forward to doing more of these!! The Spurminator happily obliged me, since catching his ball while I sit in the chaise lounger with Roscoe.........who ain't catchin' no ball for no photo shoot........... is a favorite thing to do.
I was actually out there to photograph the birds who were having a ball in the bird bath. I suppose the presence of three dogs changed their minds, cuz they never came back while I sat there quietly. Colby is, after all, a bird killer. She prefers baby turkey, but I think a robin would do.

No comments:

Post a Comment