Monday, July 13, 2009

Oh those elusive double-q's!

We did get one over the weekend at the AKC trial in Derry. And watched a friend try for TWO MACH's with both her dogs, talk about greedy, and not get them over the weekend. It's just how it goes. Probably since this is my first dog to get close to a MACH I am IMPATIENT!! Colby did well! It was all silly things. Roscoe did great and I am very pleased about that. No mental breakdowns at this trial. He double-q'ed on Sunday with some great runs!!

Watch closely at the start of this Jumper's run. Roscoe tries to start before I ask, which shows I have a dog at the start line! Much better than his meltdown the previous trial. He wanted to run all weekend, even coming in 5th yesterday in standard. He rarely gets that close, he just isn't as fast as those super fast shelties and schnauzers, but yesterday he ROCKED!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/lwalker316#play/uploads/6/uBlxnOICAOE

So, our next try is the first weekend in September. I did set my goal of getting this by the end of the year. Sigh........

Here's a video of Roscoe doing his "Bat Dog" routine. Cute buggar just loves that trick!!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/lwalker316#play/uploads/1/rMa1xcEWoi4

Off this afternoon to see the ophthalmologist with Miss Colby Carlson.

No comments:

Post a Comment