Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Doing some housecleaning and simply could not toss this card away, yet.

What, you don't believe I was doing housecleaning??? I do, and my house is actually not so bad. At least, it's all relative, right?
Last Friday was my birthday! I don't like to make a big deal about my birthday, but it is a fun time of year for a birthday. Usually awesome weather, and believe it or not it was, and a great time for drinks and socializing on the patio or boat or someplace outside, which we did! Some friends came over and brought gifts and cards and wine! And this card is just too cute not to share. Maybe because it is SO true! I know, yes I DO have an attitude. I have strong feelings about many things and my family knows me as "Honest Amy", rarely holding back, sometimes just blurting out what's on my mind. Maybe my family calls me other names, but they are not as blunt, so maybe they call me those names behind my back? Sometimes it's a good thing to be so honest, sometimes not so much.....and maybe that's why I think I might be called other names. But, no one wonders how I feel about things, most times. I have an attitude, I admit it, so I guess I enjoyed this card............ a lot! I was a kid who knew exactly what I wanted to do when I "grew up" and I did exactly that. Work with animals in some capacity. That has never changed. Seriously, from the minute I could properly care for a critter I had many. There was a time as a child I had mice, gerbils, guinea pigs, chickens, goats, a pony, a dog, cats and a parakeet. I loved my parents! They fostered my animal needs well. I was born knowing what I wanted. Yes.........a chick with an attitude, .............clearly! Maybe there are other names for me, but "Chick with an Attitude" doesn't sound SO bad, now, does it?

No comments:

Post a Comment