Saturday, May 29, 2010

Helen came over for a photo session.

She wanted to get some shots of Buzz, the JRT, leading Jewel. We also did some more shots of me and my guys that I can use for my business stuff - website, cards, notes, etc. She sent me a small sampling. She took a "million" shots, so she has a bunch to go through.
It was EXTREMELY hard getting the dogs to stay near Jewel. Colby wanted to hunt bugs and mice, Spur wanted to herd Jewel any time she moved, and Roscoe just wanted cookies. Could he BE any more obvious?? Paw up, clearly asking for another cookie? Yep, they got cookies, I have a bag attached to the back of my dorky crop pants (damn, couldn't I have worn something nicer???) to dole them out for "good behavior". And I find these shots funny. Jewel is a VERY little horse and she looks SO huge in these shot! She is slightly up hill, so it just makes the dogs look TINY and her look huge........

She photoshopped out the fence in this one!!! Lovely!!! -

My favorite, so far.............

She was obsessed about getting Jewel into the buttercups and I would say she was right! LOVELY setting!

1 comment: