Tuesday, May 18, 2010

He just told me he hoped I like a mess.

Um, not really, no. No, I don't really like a mess. Nope, don't like messes. NO messes. I like things neat and tidy and in order. I don't like THIS MESS!! -I supposed I should show you a photo of the last side he tore up. It's sort of back together. Not quite, but sort of. Neater and tidier (is neater a word?) that it was, so that's good, right????? I even have some of the inside wall painted. I should get a photo of that, right??? Later.

I am worried about my delphinium. This plant has struggled to survive. Why? Um, probably all the dog pee, but also all the painting, construction and tramping it has taken over the years. I should probably move it, but look at it NOW!!! I am afraid if I move it, it will die. Right now, it's THRIVING!! But, it's location is risky at the moment. That corner is being torn up and the rot removed. Brian is very nice and is protecting it........

If you look back at the top photo you can see it's location, just on the other side of the ladder. Brian nailed up a board to protect it. I hope it works.

The dogs are getting very tired of the pounding and grinding and tearing and mess. Ya think??? Me, too!!! And I have no patio and the weather is ultimate for patio attendance. No patio. Just a mess. :( I want my home back! I have this list. You know, the to-do list. Nothing is getting done on it because I am constantly picking up and vacuuming - amazing how much construction dust makes it's way into the house. My windows BADLY need washing, but why bother when this is going on??? I am busy painting the wall that was all torn up to move the window. My list - it's sits there unattended to. No attendance to the list or my patio. I can't believe I am saying I want my list back. It included planting flowers and my vegetable garden and, yes washing windows, but it was my "normal" list. My usual spring time list of things I do. It sits there unattended to while we listen to the house being torn up because of rot. Oi! That's what we get for hiring "Cro-Magnon Contracting" when we built the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment