Friday, December 4, 2009

Wild Lupine Farm!!

Great fun open studio to check out!! My friend Lydia Webber on Fowler Rd. in Cape Elizabeth!! Her house and studio are amazing! Her painted glass is so fun and cheerful!

http://wildlupinefarm.com/

She is having Open Studio days tomorrow, Dec. 5th and the following Saturday, Dec. 12th. Go check it out and do some holiday shopping!!!! GREAT stuff!!

Or are you all craft showed out? I am not, yet, but getting there. I have been to more craft shows then ever this year, for some reason. I think I have most of my shopping done!! Is that nuts??? I have, however, not done ONE THING about Christmas cards. May just be that this year......no cards. How have I managed to do cards so well every year? Or is that an image in my head that really isn't real? Last year, did you all get cards? NO????? Yeah, no, probably not. I am slacking. I am a slacker. Am I a slacker??? NO, I just don't think I have that drive to be SO good about cards, gifts, decorating. What happened to me??? I used to send everyone cards, had nice photos done of me and the dogs, send gifts, made gifts...........I once made the cutest napkin holders that looked like tiny poinsettias. Out of simple bits of felt. SO creative and cute and crafty. What happened to that person. The other day I thought about ordering a bunch of the same silly item on line and giving that to everyone. How tacky???? That's not me?

Oi, I can only say I promise not to do that. I do promise to .......maybe next weekend......have some cards done, make some gifts, decorate the house. Do you believe my promise? Remember the delphinium photo? I promised that. Days later all you got was a sideways photo? How lame is that???? Oi...............

No comments:

Post a Comment