Sunday, December 27, 2009

The coolest gift!!!


Heehee, what the heck IS it??? It's obviously a bowl, but shaped like...... what? A horse? A dog? A dragon? What?

It's just SO cool and is my favorite Christmas gift this year! Trumps even the boxes and boxes of chocolate and we got some GOOD chocolates! Like $15 for EIGHT tiny chocolates - that kind of good chocolate. That was GOOD chocolate! Seriously, the best chocolate I ever had. Or is that all in my head? It tasted that good because it cost that much? What if I didn't know how much it cost? Would it taste as good? The price was still on it. It was GOOD chocolate! It was topped with sea salt. I haven't had chocolate like that before. It really was GOOD chocolate.
The barn girls got a new toy, that's hanging and Leta LOVES, but would not play while I was stalking her with my camera. She's too busy eating the Kitty Caviar. Yum! The catnip cigar wasn't the hit it has been in previous years. Must be stale. Those are usually the GREATEST catnip toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment