Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Fart Buster? Really?

I was ordering some supplies and came across these treats!!! - OH. MY. GOD.

I paid $7.95 for these! I was thinking if the bag was big enough (hard to tell online), I might order them as fun gifts for the holiday. Um..............NOT! There were, like, a handful of treats in there! Yes, the packaging is cute and silly, but REALLY..........nearly $8.00?????

I am SO behind on my holiday "list". What did I do today after my mid-days? Wrap presents and organize my list and tidy up the house, trim the tree and hang the garland? No......ooooo.....oooooooo......ooooooo...........I ran some agility. The weather was nice enough, the conditions not so bad. We had fun - the dogs ran great. We didn't get anything done on the list. THE List. It is now nearly 10:00 and I am posting a photo of fart busting treats. ???? What has happened to me???? I used to be a very organized person. I am just saying.............

1 comment:

  1. But what a great stocking stuffer for a special friend. LOL

    I do have to say though that the char-tar biscuits by old mother hubbard DO cut down on toxic fumes if you know of a dog with that particular "issue". VBG

    ReplyDelete