Monday, December 7, 2009

We relaxed and had a BALL!

Now that Colby's MACH is out of the way, we can run agility like we used to. That's the thing about going for a MACH. I felt the pressure. I felt concerned and cautious. I tried like heck to run clean. Did I not try to run clean this weekend? No, of course not, I ran fast and worry free, though. So what if she didn't nail that contact? Well, sure that wouldn't be good, per say, but really I just wasn't giving it the same consideration as before. You know what? She ran her fastest indoor run ever!!!! :D She placed 2nd among some really nice competition. A big class, too, 20 dogs in the 12" class! That's a big class! She ran clean in her jumpers, too, for a lovely double Q! Good little MACH dog!!

Roscoe ran his heart out on Saturday with two awesome NQ runs!! I was very pleased. He looked great and seemed happy and easy going! Sunday, not so much. In fact, Sunday he looked really down. He double Q'ed, but he was not his happy, awesome self.

Gotta head off to obedience run-throughs with Spur. More trial report later. I have a LOT to say, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment