Friday, December 25, 2009

Kitties, kitties and more kitties.

It seems Christmas was dominated by kitties this year. My new feral barn kitties, my jobs are all kitties, it's all about the kitties.

Here's a photo for the records, A? Donna's Beau, doing the crazy kitty yawn. I LOVE It when they do that. He's very sweet, not the crazy, psycho, screaming, monkey cat he looks like here. All you cat lovers know, he's just yawning. That's all, nothing cynical, just a kitty yawn. I should probably put it on http://icanhascheezburger.com/ but I won't. I did that once. I got a million emails from them. It was wierd. Like they cyberstalked me. Here's my crazy new youngster, Leta, in the barn. She is NUTS! I could sit and watch her play all night. She takes a twig of hay and plays with it for HOURS! She MAULS me when I go out to the barn to feed and visit. She is VERY skittish, but she LOVES me. She is so cute and SO active, doing back flips in the hay bales, rolling around her kitty tunnel with the little pom pom that I got at Goodwill. She LOVES that thing! I think she is Ellen Degeneres in a cat body. She is NUTS! Hyper, hyesterical, silly, NUTS. She's NUTS! I mean, really, look at those eyes. The halicinations going on inside that head would make Mick Jagger's head spin!



Here is their little kitty condo set up. Zeus usually takes the red round bed, Leta is not in the tent and the green cave has been unused so far. Juno, who you can see under the saddle about to come up for chow, sleeps in the big dog crate just outside the photo, with two other snuggle beds inside of it. She likes that big cave, separate from Zeus and Leta. They all seem to get along really well and Zeus isn't bothered by his new roomies.
I think Juno thinks Leta is just a silly Tween.

No comments:

Post a Comment