Monday, December 21, 2009

Trimming the tree and the high heeled slipper!!!

What does a little buggar of a boy dog MinPin do while helping me trim the tree?.............. He looks so innocent...................(what's that two legged blurr behind him???).......I really do need to figure out this damn camera!! Rich just offered me his new pocket one to try, so I'll have to give that one a go and see if it's any better. I don't get it!! With winter well upon us my photos are now mostly indoor shots and this blurring is DRIVING ME NUTS!!! This is Roscoe playing with a high heeled shoe Lisa gave Colby for Christmas! They all LOVED it!!! You can tell it's Roscoe because his ears are natural. Can't you tell??? Not........damn camera! >:/

OK, so this one's kind of cool. What's with the line eyes? Kind of like a cartoon? But, Spur is a cartoon character anyway, right?..........

She finally got her toy back.................(now why is this photo clear???)


2 comments:

  1. They are such good, cute dogs. They appreciate a good toy when they get one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have you snookered, don't they!? "such good..........dogs"? Bwaaaaaaaaaaaa............

    ReplyDelete