Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Ever wonder about that mirroring everyone talks about?

I have even heard it used as a training term. "Mirror method training". Actually, I only heard it once when I watched that really COOL video of the dogs on the beach. Did I ever post that here? Check it out again, in case I didn't post it before - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkPNa4DBFHI It is SO cool!

Anyway, my dogs seem to have the Mirror Method Training style going on! I mean, check this out.........Roscoe is totally taking notes and has decided to mirror the eyes on the Nutcracker Man...............even Spur is doing his mirror work..........

See, - they took notes, saw the Nutcracker Man has crazy blue eyes that sparkle and look REALLY weird, so they had to look that way, too!!!! (click on the photo to see what I mean) -


Hmmm, notice who needs a little more help learning stays? He's eyeing the cookies I have in my hand, bad little good dog! Notice who is staying like a good little bad dog? Roscoe knows, sit that butt down and DO NOT MOVE or no cookies will be had! Spur's only two, he's still learning about silly stays dressed in silly Christmas neck thingies will result in cookies. I placed him back, THEN gave them all a cookie for their awesome Mirror Method Training Silly Christmas Photo Session.

I think I am going to have to try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment