Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I promised the delphinium photo, didn't I?

I made a lot of promises. I promised myself I would have everything done, so I could enjoy the holiday without worry. I could just hang out, read my book about Wesley, the Owl, ride my pony, play with my dogs and sip tea by the fire.

I have a list. It's long and tedious and involves things that include the word cleaning. It involves washing and such, words like that. I hate those lists. It also mentions computer time. I LOVE that, computer time. I do sometimes, really, except for the fact that my system is a dinosaur, my screen so small I have to adjust the setting in order to fit everything on it so I can DO that computer work. Then the text is so small, it really irritates me. And because my dinosaur moves SO slow everything takes like forever - FOR - EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

I made promises. To myself and to my list. I think I will go walk dogs at the beach. Maybe light the fire and have some tea and read about how a family of owls might need as many as 26 mice/day. Wow, that's a lot of mice and dad has to catch them all. Busy guy. What list?

No comments:

Post a Comment