Monday, November 2, 2009

ARGH!!! I hate technology!

NO I don't!!! I didn't mean that, honest, I don't hate it, really.......... I LOVE it! Technology, don't go gettin' yer feelin's hurt, I LLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE you!!!

I am addicted to the internet and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my digital camera. I feel insecure without my cell phone, LOVE that thing. But..............you knew there was a but? But, but, but, but, but...........sometimes I HATE technology. Really, I HATE it with a capital H! Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate IT!

I thought by switching to Rich's camera, one just like mine only a slight upgrade, would help me. Trouble is, it doesn't work! I mean, it takes blurry photos! OK, well outside I seem to be a pro. Beautiful, lovely photos. You saw the Sand Hill Crane. Lovely! Indoors, not so much. I don't get it! I have tried all the different settings and I just can't get them to come out well. It is making me NUTS!

This post was to be all about how the chilly mornings, before the sun comes out and warms things up my Pin Heads start being lumps. One must always touch the lump this time of year at our house before sitting down on any comfy furniture. Here is the first lump........ And here is my technology challenged photo of the Pin Head under the lump.......So, this lump isn't blurry. YOU explain that to me! What the heck..............He grumbled when I opened his snuggle sack.
Do you think if I complain enough I will get a nice, new, really expensive camera for Christmas? Does complaining ever get you anything? Santa stopped coming to my house a while back. I mean, he would come, but just for some cider and muffins. Then flew off leaving a few crumbs. I think he figures I spend too much money on other things through out the year and besides, Christmas isn't about ME, is it. Really???? But, I want, I want, I want ................
some new technology which........... I hate SO much.

No comments:

Post a Comment