Monday, September 21, 2009

Trying to copy funny chick in CA

Is that considered plagiarism? Whatevaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. She asked me if anyone has ever seen us in the same place before? Really, does anyone know we are not the same person????......................

My exclusive interview with Spur -

AC - We have a show-n-go coming up this weekend. It will be your first and our real life test to see if you are ready for the BARK trial. What do you think, can you handle it?

Spur - You left me with Lisa last weekend and the shihtzu's. Why didn't I get to go with you? I missed you.

AC - OK, I am trying to seriously consider your feelings and ask if you think you are ready for this weekend. I had to leave you last weekend, I am sorry.

Spur - I don't like being left home, although Lisa is really cool. I LOVE Lisa!

AC - I am NOT kidding, I am asking a serious question, what about this weekend? Are you ready?

Spur - Yeah, I am ready. Will Lisa be there? I LOVE Lisa!

AC - No, she has to work. But, lots of your friends will be there. There will be contacts to run and you need to hit the contact zone, do you think you can do that?

Spur - Yeah, I can do that. I can also do back flips and jump really high straight up in the air and scream like a circus freak!! Especially if you bring Roscoe and run him first. I can scream and go crazy and wear monkey pants and pumpkin heads. And maybe Cindy will be there? I LOVE Cindy!

AC - What about back crosses? Will you do any back crossing or sending to tunnels, then wraps around jumps and call offs from the A-Frame? Can you do those things for me?

Spur - Maybe Mary will be there. I LOVE Mary.

AC - Spur, really, now concentrate. Can you handle doing this weekend's show-n-go and not melt down and instead be all crazy and happy for me like you are now in class and at home? Is it just about the love, or do you have fun doing agility, too?

Spur - Yes, I LOVE you.

No comments:

Post a Comment