Thursday, September 17, 2009

Missed contacts?

Check out this photo link -


http://www.karenhocker.com/catalog/index.php?album=1097%2F091309%2F122&image=ad_091309c_272.jpg

She clearly hits the yellow zone with her right rear foot. I bet that was one of the many contacts the judge called on us over the weekend. I KNOW, running like that is risky, she is BARELY getting it, but she IS getting it! It's like the strike zone at the Red Sox game Wednesday night and Colby is an Angel's batter, right? Called a ball when it was really a strike. DAMNIT!!! (That would be DAMNIT for Colby's called contact, not the ball game. We liked that outcome!!!! LOL!!!) One reason I am trying like heck to teach Spur he MUST hit the contact zone with his FRONT feet. Last time I videoed him it was about 50% front feet hits and 50% back feet hits. I would like a better ratio.

I may not post much for the weekend. Busy watching the FCI World Champion Agility competition going on in Austria right now, via live video streaming. This is THE event of the year. The "Worlds"!!! And I even know some people there. OK, maybe they would not know my name, but they might know me if someone said "The chick with the black MinPins". Plus, it's my mom's 70th birthday, so we are heading up to Brooksville for a party!!!

http://www.agilityvision.com/streaming-video-fci-2009-agility-world-champioships-austria

No comments:

Post a Comment