Thursday, September 24, 2009

Love my flowers!



My hydrangea flowers!!! They grew SO huge this year, they even broke off in places during windy days. :O I love them, but they are a bit of work. They have to be cut back each year, although I keep wondering what would happen if I didn't do it? They are supposed to only grow 4' high, but they are over my head. I can't seem to keep them at a more reasonable size, but they are beautiful!

This photo was taken last year. I don't know why I like it so much. They look like little gophers who popped their heads out of their holes when they heard us approach, or maybe little pop up toys you could bop on the head and push back into the hole only to pop out again after recharging the springs, not five dogs waiting for their Charlee Bears for being good at sit/stay.
Colby - squinting away. I can't believe I didn't notice her retinal atrophy then??? Roscoe - his flying nun ears show he isn't pleased having to sit there with the others. Spur - always looking perky and ready for the next game! "I LOVE you!!" Stella - could she have any bigger eyes? I mean, really, like those eyes might fit on a German Shepherd!!! Douce - what eyes?

No comments:

Post a Comment