Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Oh no, my camera is "broke"?

We went hiking yesterday and took some great shots, but then it stopped working. It kept asking if we wanted to format it, but that would lose all the photos we just took. I have to sit down with the manual and see if I can figure it out.
So, until then how about looking at this little cutie!!! -

He needs a home. Here is what I got about him -

"very sweet agile little male Pomeranian looking for a home,tho not neutered
yet,is a well behaved young 11 month old boy,gets along with people and
dogs,,learning to play and tug,,he is a good size,probably 12" or 13" tall.
we had him loose in the Motel room with no problems,,he has NO issues,,he
has lived with an 87 yr old woman who can no longer care for her self.'
he is a clean slate regarding training, and is very food motivated.
we feel he has potential in the Agility ring,he likes toys and is learning
to tug. please contact
(207) 772 1462
Joy Elliott
Portland, ME
bcelliot@maine.rr.com
Adorable little fellow who will make someone a very nice buddy. Too bad I am at my limit. What a minute, isn't my limit two? But, I have THREE. Oh well, what's the big deal about limits? I am at my limit NOW, though, right???

No comments:

Post a Comment