Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Some lovely photos from Helen!

This one is my favorite!!!Doing his launch-flip trick!





I was impressed he did well with two people right in front of him with big cameras. He wooooooooooooofed at Helen's son Alex once, but then seemed to recover and do fine!



He is just SO cute!!!!
www.hpeppe.com


**Laura, Lance and Vito!!! I can't seem to post a comment on any blogs, even my own, that are blogger.com sites. How stupid is that?? Anyway, thanks as always for your kind words. And your Lance looks awesome in Utility!! What a fun class. Never did it because I won't put my Pin Heads in out of site stays, but they are trained through Utility and Colby LOVES her articles!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow those are some great photos! Proof of excellent running contacts :)

    Thanks for the encouragement. Open stays suck but unfortunately I don't see them disappearing any time soon. It's a shame that one has to bear a risk in order to play in AKC obedience.

    ReplyDelete