Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Turtles and Pigs and Coyotes, oh MY!




This handsome fellow decided to come on through today about 2:00. I haven't heard them singing at night, so I wondered if they were around. Yep, sure enough, they are! I had a little chat with Zeus about it, but as we headed to agility class Colby ran straight at him and he never budged. I hope his lack of self preservation only holds for crazy little MinPins and when a REAL canine comes at him he finds a tree to escape up!! I love living in the country. The wildlife are everywhere. We do keep the tiny Pin Heads close when heading through the woods to the fields. It is a worry, though, at times when I see these ones trotting through the pasture, not really worried much about me!

2 comments:

  1. Scary!! I just learned that foxes will scream when they are looking for a mate. I thought someone was being killed out back in the woods!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Racoons in heat sound like that, too.

    ReplyDelete