Monday, June 4, 2012

7 inches of rain, seriously!

That's just not funny!!! I am tired of walking in muck boots and rubbing down dogs. Although, I think the dogs are thoroughly enjoying their rubdown. Colby is clearly telling me here that she wants to go first........... Roscoe stayed home. He saw the vet today and we are going to try a 10 day course of Metacam, an anti-inflammatory. She thinks it is his shoulder, either muscle or ligament of some sort. She doesn't think it is his neck, which is good. He is SORE, poor guy. I hope it helps, he is not a happy camper.


The rain has beaten down the plants. My chives were in full bloom and looking really pretty. The rye at the farm was over my head and looking ready for harvesting and baling. It is flattened right now. I'd show you a photo but I didn't bring my camera because it was STILL raining. It has rained for three days and three nights, STRAIGHT!!!


Colby's mouth is feeling much better. She lost three upper incisors and five lowers. There are absorbable sutures. After 10 days I can start brushing her nice clean teeth. I intend to do that EVERY day, so she doesn't have to go through this again.

1 comment: