Sunday, May 1, 2011

We are back!

Went to Boston for the night. Headed down in time for lunch at Faneuil Hall. It was MOBBED!! And COLD! I couldn't wait to check in and take a hot bath!!

We then headed off on the.....gasp......subway to the 5:00 show if Blue Man Group. Oh dear, my claustrophobia was put to the test in the subway. I did it!!!! I am very proud!!! The show was supposed to be completely changed from when it first came out. We saw it then and loved it. I can't say I loved it this time. It was great fun, but way too much techno stuff. They did a whole routine/spoof on the I-phone and it just kind of bored me. More drumming please!!! Still, it is a fabulous show! We didn't have the greatest seats, either. I kind of thought any seat in that house would be good, but not so. I had to really strain and bend over to see some of it.

Maybe that's why it wasn't quite as good. Last time we managed to get seats in the FRONT row!

We had a nice dinner and headed to bed early. This morning our plan was to head up to Newbury st. to do some shopping. That was all well and good, but it was FUCKING COLD!!!!! So nice and sunny, but just too damn cold. What ever possessed me to wear shorts???? We walked the park and enjoyed the beautiful tulips there. Incredible!!! Then attemped more shopping, but decided to call it quits when I could barely feel my fingers. Am I being dramatic? Hardly, it was COLD!!!!

It seems so nice and sunny, but it's just cold. 55 degrees with a brisk wind isn't warm enough.

Dana did great, her first time house sitting and being with the dogs. Maybe she will be a good resource in the future!!! YAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment