Thursday, May 12, 2011

Tail alert!

Friday I called Kathy to head out for a walk. She said she would be right out. So, we head down the path and I see someone coming our way. "Where's GEORGE??", I tell Spur! He knows what that means and looks and runs to greet George. Only thing was it wasn't George. It was Mary and......gasp.......Pepper!!! Ooops! I did think Kathy was pretty quick to get out already. Pepper hates our dogs and the feeling is mutual.

Suddenly I see Spur's tail up. That's his big, bad ass posture. The one he uses to scare away intruders. Pepper would certainly classify as an intruder even though we welcome Mary and Pepper to walk through.

Love his tail!!!!


Um, could he puff out his chest any more? I think he shrunk his neck???? -
Heeheehee........




Finally met up with Kathy and George -


No comments:

Post a Comment